The founder of the Yungdrung Bön tradition is the Buddha Tönpa Shenrap Miwoché. His right hand is in the mudra of subduing the earth and holds a chakshing. The chakshing has two yungdrungs which represent the unchanging and unceasing nature of the absolute truth. These qualities also refer to the true nature of the mind that is beyond concepts and is indestructible.
- Great Enlightened Mother & Protector, Queen of the Universe: Sipé Gyalmo
- Anniversary of The Saint Gongdzö Ritro Chenpo Rinpoche
- Advice for Spiritual Practitioners from the Renowned 8th Century Master, Drenpa Namkha
- Bringing Experiences Outside of Meditation to the Spiritual Path
- The Importance of Mindful Speech
No upcoming events