The founder of the Yungdrung Bön tradition is the Buddha Tönpa Shenrap Miwoché. His right hand is in the mudra of subduing the earth and holds a chakshing. The chakshing has two yungdrungs which represent the unchanging and unceasing nature of the absolute truth. These qualities also refer to the true nature of the mind that is beyond concepts and is indestructible.
- Happy Zhang Zhung New Year!
- 9839th Anniversary of the Buddha’s Twelfth Deed: Demonstrating How to Pass Beyond Suffering
- Birth Celebration of H.H. 34th Menri Trizin Lungtok Dawa Dargyal Rinpoché
- The Annual Retreat of the Blazing Fire Deity, Takla Mébar
- 5th Anniversary of the Parinirvana of H.H. the 33rd Menri Trizin Rinpoché
No upcoming events