The founder of the Yungdrung Bön tradition is the Buddha Tönpa Shenrap Miwoché. His right hand is in the mudra of subduing the earth and holds a chakshing. The chakshing has two yungdrungs which represent the unchanging and unceasing nature of the absolute truth. These qualities also refer to the true nature of the mind that is beyond concepts and is indestructible.
- 5th Anniversary of the Parinirvana of H.H. the 33rd Menri Trizin Rinpoché
- Special Day for Healing Waters Practice
- Now Available: Practice Manual for the Accomplishment of Longevity from the Tséwang Jarima
- 607th Anniversary of the Parinirvana of HH Nyammé Sherap Gyaltsen Rinpoche
- The Three Thousandfold Universe: What is it?
No upcoming events