The founder of the Yungdrung Bön tradition is the Buddha Tönpa Shenrap Miwoché. His right hand is in the mudra of subduing the earth and holds a chakshing. The chakshing has two yungdrungs which represent the unchanging and unceasing nature of the absolute truth. These qualities also refer to the true nature of the mind that is beyond concepts and is indestructible.
- A Skillful Method to Purify Negative Karma: Gift Translation
- Anniversary of the Passing Away of Nangtön Dawa Gyaltsen Rinpoche
- 9838th Anniversary of the Buddha’s Twelfth Deed: Demonstrating How to Pass Beyond Suffering
- May Everyone’s Wishes Be Fulfilled!
- A Brief Introduction to the Mother Tantras of Yungdrung Bön
No upcoming events