The founder of the Yungdrung Bön tradition is the Buddha Tönpa Shenrap Miwoché. His right hand is in the mudra of subduing the earth and holds a chakshing. The chakshing has two yungdrungs which represent the unchanging and unceasing nature of the absolute truth. These qualities also refer to the true nature of the mind that is beyond concepts and is indestructible.
- 88th Anniversary of the Parinirvana of Shardza Tashi Gyaltsen Rinpoche
- Yungdrung Bön History in a Broader Context
- Update from Raven Cypress Wood: Available and Upcoming Books and Translations
- Protection from the Queen of Existence
- 100,000 Offerings for the Queen of Existence, the Enlightened Protector Sipé Gyalmo
No upcoming events