Yungdrung Bon monks create a sand mandala at the Gyalshen Institute in California. A mandala, or kyil khor in Tibetan, is an architectural representation of a sacred palace in which the related deity and retinue reside. Each symbol and color within the mandala has a meaning. This mandala is being created with colored sand.
- Book: Nangshig – A Tibetan Bönpo Monastery and its Family in Amdo
- Anniversary of the Birth of H.H. 33rd Menri Trizin Lungtok Tenpé Nyima Rinpoché
- Aspiration Prayer for the Continuation of the Yungdrung Bön Teachings: Publicly Offered Translation
- Transforming Body and Mind with the Wise Loving Mother
- The Sadak Nye Lam Dé Zhi Ritual: Restoring Environmental Peace & Harmony
No upcoming events