Yungdrung Bon monks create a sand mandala at the Gyalshen Institute in California. A mandala, or kyil khor in Tibetan, is an architectural representation of a sacred palace in which the related deity and retinue reside. Each symbol and color within the mandala has a meaning. This mandala is being created with colored sand.
- 5th Anniversary of the Parinirvana of H.H. the 33rd Menri Trizin Rinpoché
- Special Day for Healing Waters Practice
- Now Available: Practice Manual for the Accomplishment of Longevity from the Tséwang Jarima
- 607th Anniversary of the Parinirvana of HH Nyammé Sherap Gyaltsen Rinpoche
- The Three Thousandfold Universe: What is it?
No upcoming events