Yungdrung Bon monks create a sand mandala at the Gyalshen Institute in California. A mandala, or kyil khor in Tibetan, is an architectural representation of a sacred palace in which the related deity and retinue reside. Each symbol and color within the mandala has a meaning. This mandala is being created with colored sand.
- 100,000 Offerings for the Queen of Existence
- A Saint’s Advice Regarding Actions & Their Certain Results
- Eight-branched Aspiration Prayer: Publicly Offered Translation
- Greatly Kind Lama, Think of Me!
- 665th Birth Celebration of the Second Buddha: H.H. the 1st Menri Trizin Nyammé Sherap Gyaltsen Rinpoché
No upcoming events