Yungdrung Bon monks create a sand mandala at the Gyalshen Institute in California. A mandala, or kyil khor in Tibetan, is an architectural representation of a sacred palace in which the related deity and retinue reside. Each symbol and color within the mandala has a meaning. This mandala is being created with colored sand.
- 239th Anniversary of the Birth of Kündun Sonam Lodrö, the 22nd Menri Trizin
- Guidance and Protection from the Wise, Loving Mother
- A Modern-day Tertön: Sang Ngak Lingpa
- Annual Retreat of the Peaceful & Wrathful Walsé Ngampa
- 100,000 Offerings for the Queen of Existence, the Enlightened Protector Sipé Gyalmo
No upcoming events