The monks of Triten Norbutse Yungdrung Bon Monastery located near Kathmandu, Nepal continue to offer food and medical services to villagers even as they themselves continue to live outdoors. Photos from the Himalyan Bon Foundation.
- 5th Anniversary of the Parinirvana of H.H. the 33rd Menri Trizin Rinpoché
- Special Day for Healing Waters Practice
- Now Available: Practice Manual for the Accomplishment of Longevity from the Tséwang Jarima
- 607th Anniversary of the Parinirvana of HH Nyammé Sherap Gyaltsen Rinpoche
- The Three Thousandfold Universe: What is it?
No upcoming events