The monks of Triten Norbutse Yungdrung Bon Monastery located near Kathmandu, Nepal continue to offer food and medical services to villagers even as they themselves continue to live outdoors. Photos from the Himalyan Bon Foundation.
- 100,000 Offerings for the Queen of Existence
- A Saint’s Advice Regarding Actions & Their Certain Results
- Eight-branched Aspiration Prayer: Publicly Offered Translation
- Greatly Kind Lama, Think of Me!
- 665th Birth Celebration of the Second Buddha: H.H. the 1st Menri Trizin Nyammé Sherap Gyaltsen Rinpoché
No upcoming events