The monks of Triten Norbutse Yungdrung Bon Monastery located near Kathmandu, Nepal continue to offer food and medical services to villagers even as they themselves continue to live outdoors. Photos from the Himalyan Bon Foundation.
- A Skillful Method to Purify Negative Karma: Gift Translation
- Anniversary of the Passing Away of Nangtön Dawa Gyaltsen Rinpoche
- 9838th Anniversary of the Buddha’s Twelfth Deed: Demonstrating How to Pass Beyond Suffering
- May Everyone’s Wishes Be Fulfilled!
- A Brief Introduction to the Mother Tantras of Yungdrung Bön
No upcoming events