The monks of Triten Norbutse Yungdrung Bon Monastery located near Kathmandu, Nepal continue to offer food and medical services to villagers even as they themselves continue to live outdoors. Photos from the Himalyan Bon Foundation.
- 239th Anniversary of the Birth of Kündun Sonam Lodrö, the 22nd Menri Trizin
- Guidance and Protection from the Wise, Loving Mother
- A Modern-day Tertön: Sang Ngak Lingpa
- Annual Retreat of the Peaceful & Wrathful Walsé Ngampa
- 100,000 Offerings for the Queen of Existence, the Enlightened Protector Sipé Gyalmo
No upcoming events