Because of the Enlightened Teacher Tonpa Sherap’s immeasurable compassion, there are teachings and methods of help available according to each individual’s ability and capacity. Included are methods of liberation using each of the five senses such as the well known “Liberation through Hearing” texts. Similarly, there are sacred things that are meant to be held or worn close to the body and liberate through touch. Often, mantras and texts such as these are carried on the body within a special container.
- 100,000 Offerings for the Queen of Existence
- A Saint’s Advice Regarding Actions & Their Certain Results
- Eight-branched Aspiration Prayer: Publicly Offered Translation
- Greatly Kind Lama, Think of Me!
- 665th Birth Celebration of the Second Buddha: H.H. the 1st Menri Trizin Nyammé Sherap Gyaltsen Rinpoché
No upcoming events