Because of the Enlightened Teacher Tonpa Sherap’s immeasurable compassion, there are teachings and methods of help available according to each individual’s ability and capacity. Included are methods of liberation using each of the five senses such as the well known “Liberation through Hearing” texts. Similarly, there are sacred things that are meant to be held or worn close to the body and liberate through touch. Often, mantras and texts such as these are carried on the body within a special container.
- Book: Nangshig – A Tibetan Bönpo Monastery and its Family in Amdo
- Anniversary of the Birth of H.H. 33rd Menri Trizin Lungtok Tenpé Nyima Rinpoché
- Aspiration Prayer for the Continuation of the Yungdrung Bön Teachings: Publicly Offered Translation
- Transforming Body and Mind with the Wise Loving Mother
- The Sadak Nye Lam Dé Zhi Ritual: Restoring Environmental Peace & Harmony
No upcoming events