One of the Four Immeasurable Qualities is ‘Compassion‘. In the Tibetan language, it is ‘Nying jé‘. Nying jé is the practice and aspiration that all beings be free from suffering and the causes of suffering. Training the mind to feel an authentic quality of compassion towards all beings, one sets the intention that all actions arising from one’s body, speech and mind will help to alleviate the suffering of all beings that one encounters either directly or indirectly.
- 5th Anniversary of the Parinirvana of H.H. the 33rd Menri Trizin Rinpoché
- Special Day for Healing Waters Practice
- Now Available: Practice Manual for the Accomplishment of Longevity from the Tséwang Jarima
- 607th Anniversary of the Parinirvana of HH Nyammé Sherap Gyaltsen Rinpoche
- The Three Thousandfold Universe: What is it?
No upcoming events