One of the Four Immeasurable Qualities is ‘Compassion‘. In the Tibetan language, it is ‘Nying jé‘. Nying jé is the practice and aspiration that all beings be free from suffering and the causes of suffering. Training the mind to feel an authentic quality of compassion towards all beings, one sets the intention that all actions arising from one’s body, speech and mind will help to alleviate the suffering of all beings that one encounters either directly or indirectly.
- 100,000 Offerings for the Queen of Existence
- A Saint’s Advice Regarding Actions & Their Certain Results
- Eight-branched Aspiration Prayer: Publicly Offered Translation
- Greatly Kind Lama, Think of Me!
- 665th Birth Celebration of the Second Buddha: H.H. the 1st Menri Trizin Nyammé Sherap Gyaltsen Rinpoché
No upcoming events