One of the Four Immeasurable Qualities is ‘Compassion‘. In the Tibetan language, it is ‘Nying jé‘. Nying jé is the practice and aspiration that all beings be free from suffering and the causes of suffering. Training the mind to feel an authentic quality of compassion towards all beings, one sets the intention that all actions arising from one’s body, speech and mind will help to alleviate the suffering of all beings that one encounters either directly or indirectly.
- 239th Anniversary of the Birth of Kündun Sonam Lodrö, the 22nd Menri Trizin
- Guidance and Protection from the Wise, Loving Mother
- A Modern-day Tertön: Sang Ngak Lingpa
- Annual Retreat of the Peaceful & Wrathful Walsé Ngampa
- 100,000 Offerings for the Queen of Existence, the Enlightened Protector Sipé Gyalmo
No upcoming events