As 2020 passes and we begin 2021, I would like to step outside the usual format of the website and personally express the depth of my gratitude to the supporters and donors of Nine Ways throughout the past nine years, especially those people who offered support during the pandemic time of 2020. In spite of the instability and uncertainty, many people sent donations in order to support the continuation of Nine Ways and the related research, translations and publications. From the depth of my heart, thank you.
Through the years, many of you have also sent personal messages sharing how the website’s articles and publicly available translations have deepened and supported your spiritual practice. It brings me great joy and satisfaction to know that the time and effort devoted to the website is having a meaningful impact in the world.
In the nine years of Nine Ways:
- The website has been translated into Spanish and Portuguese
- Various articles have been translated and published in Spanish, Portuguese, Japanese, Italian, Russian, and Polish
- More than 500 posts have been published on the website with an average of 45 posts per year
- The website continues to offer free, publicly available translations of prayers in multiple languages
- The website has been visited over 500,000 times
I am committed to keeping Nine Ways freely available with no paywall in order to provide information on the Yungdrung Bön religious tradition and practices to as many sincere practitioners as possible.
May 2021 bring all of us an abundance of positive circumstances, complete fulfillment of our wishes and goals, and a steadfast enthusiasm for meaningful and compassionate activity!
With deep gratitude,
Raven Cypress Wood
Full Moon day of the 11th lunar month
Don’t want to miss a post? Scroll to the bottom and click “Follow this blog.”
Want to join the mandala of Nine Ways supporters? Follow this link https://ravencypresswood.com/donate/