Posted on December 24, 2014, in Tibetan Culture & History, Uncategorized and tagged Asian studies, Buddhism, monks, spirituality. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- 239th Anniversary of the Birth of Kündun Sonam Lodrö, the 22nd Menri Trizin
- Guidance and Protection from the Wise, Loving Mother
- A Modern-day Tertön: Sang Ngak Lingpa
- Annual Retreat of the Peaceful & Wrathful Walsé Ngampa
- 100,000 Offerings for the Queen of Existence, the Enlightened Protector Sipé Gyalmo
No upcoming events