The Bönpo flat bell is called sil nyen or shang. When also using a drum, it is held in the left hand. When only using the bell, it is held in the right hand. When used, it is never held so that it hangs facing completely downward and when setting it down, it is always placed upwards, as shown in the photo above.
- Book: Nangshig – A Tibetan Bönpo Monastery and its Family in Amdo
- Anniversary of the Birth of H.H. 33rd Menri Trizin Lungtok Tenpé Nyima Rinpoché
- Aspiration Prayer for the Continuation of the Yungdrung Bön Teachings: Publicly Offered Translation
- Transforming Body and Mind with the Wise Loving Mother
- The Sadak Nye Lam Dé Zhi Ritual: Restoring Environmental Peace & Harmony
No upcoming events