The Bönpo flat bell is called sil nyen or shang. When also using a drum, it is held in the left hand. When only using the bell, it is held in the right hand. When used, it is never held so that it hangs facing completely downward and when setting it down, it is always placed upwards, as shown in the photo above.
- 100,000 Offerings for the Queen of Existence
- A Saint’s Advice Regarding Actions & Their Certain Results
- Eight-branched Aspiration Prayer: Publicly Offered Translation
- Greatly Kind Lama, Think of Me!
- 665th Birth Celebration of the Second Buddha: H.H. the 1st Menri Trizin Nyammé Sherap Gyaltsen Rinpoché
No upcoming events