The Bönpo flat bell is called sil nyen or shang. When also using a drum, it is held in the left hand. When only using the bell, it is held in the right hand. When used, it is never held so that it hangs facing completely downward and when setting it down, it is always placed upwards, as shown in the photo above.
- 5th Anniversary of the Parinirvana of H.H. the 33rd Menri Trizin Rinpoché
- Special Day for Healing Waters Practice
- Now Available: Practice Manual for the Accomplishment of Longevity from the Tséwang Jarima
- 607th Anniversary of the Parinirvana of HH Nyammé Sherap Gyaltsen Rinpoche
- The Three Thousandfold Universe: What is it?
No upcoming events