Each of the five colors of prayer flags correspond with the five elements. Hanging them in clean, high places where the wind activates their qualities is a way to develop and strengthen the five elements within one’s own body, speech and mind.
- New Book! The Divine Writings of H.H. 22nd Menri Trizin Kündun Sonam Lodro
- 667th Birth Anniversary of the Second Buddha, H.H. the 1st Menri Trizin Nyammé Sherap Gyaltsen
- A Gift Translation for the Year of the Water Rabbit!
- The Tibetan New Year: Removing Obstacles of the Past and Making Aspirations for Future
- Homage to Buddha Tönpa Shenrap Miwoché on the Anniversary of His Birth!
No upcoming events