In the Yungdrung Bön tradition, there are many practices that incorporate the use of a drum and sil nyen, or Bönpo flat bell. The drum symbolizes method. The sil nyen symbolizes wisdom. Using these two sacred instruments together symbolizes the unification of method and wisdom.
- 100,000 Offerings for the Queen of Existence
- A Saint’s Advice Regarding Actions & Their Certain Results
- Eight-branched Aspiration Prayer: Publicly Offered Translation
- Greatly Kind Lama, Think of Me!
- 665th Birth Celebration of the Second Buddha: H.H. the 1st Menri Trizin Nyammé Sherap Gyaltsen Rinpoché
No upcoming events