In the Yungdrung Bön tradition, there are many practices that incorporate the use of a drum and sil nyen, or Bönpo flat bell. The drum symbolizes method. The sil nyen symbolizes wisdom. Using these two sacred instruments together symbolizes the unification of method and wisdom.
- Book: Nangshig – A Tibetan Bönpo Monastery and its Family in Amdo
- Anniversary of the Birth of H.H. 33rd Menri Trizin Lungtok Tenpé Nyima Rinpoché
- Aspiration Prayer for the Continuation of the Yungdrung Bön Teachings: Publicly Offered Translation
- Transforming Body and Mind with the Wise Loving Mother
- The Sadak Nye Lam Dé Zhi Ritual: Restoring Environmental Peace & Harmony
No upcoming events