One of the Four Immeasurable Qualities is ‘Equanimity‘. In the Tibetan language, it is ‘Tang Nyom‘. Tang Nyom is the practice and aspiration to perceive all beings in the same way rather than with the bias of the labels ‘friend’ or ‘enemy’. Seeing them otherwise is due to a lack of understanding of the true nature of reality. Therefore, it is important to train the mind to perceive all beings with a benevolent attitude and cultivate the authentic quality of Equanimity, or Tang Nyom, towards all beings.
- 5th Anniversary of the Parinirvana of H.H. the 33rd Menri Trizin Rinpoché
- Special Day for Healing Waters Practice
- Now Available: Practice Manual for the Accomplishment of Longevity from the Tséwang Jarima
- 607th Anniversary of the Parinirvana of HH Nyammé Sherap Gyaltsen Rinpoche
- The Three Thousandfold Universe: What is it?
No upcoming events