One of the Four Immeasurable Qualities is ‘Equanimity‘. In the Tibetan language, it is ‘Tang Nyom‘. Tang Nyom is the practice and aspiration to perceive all beings in the same way rather than with the bias of the labels ‘friend’ or ‘enemy’. Seeing them otherwise is due to a lack of understanding of the true nature of reality. Therefore, it is important to train the mind to perceive all beings with a benevolent attitude and cultivate the authentic quality of Equanimity, or Tang Nyom, towards all beings.
- 100,000 Offerings for the Queen of Existence
- A Saint’s Advice Regarding Actions & Their Certain Results
- Eight-branched Aspiration Prayer: Publicly Offered Translation
- Greatly Kind Lama, Think of Me!
- 665th Birth Celebration of the Second Buddha: H.H. the 1st Menri Trizin Nyammé Sherap Gyaltsen Rinpoché
No upcoming events