In order to accomplish the benefits of a spiritual practice, it can be necessary to be removed from the ordinary world. Here, a monk poses in front of a closed retreat hut. Inside, the retreatant is in complete isolation except for this small opening through which food is passed each day. These types of retreats continue for 49 days, 100 days and sometimes for years.
- 5th Anniversary of the Parinirvana of H.H. the 33rd Menri Trizin Rinpoché
- Special Day for Healing Waters Practice
- Now Available: Practice Manual for the Accomplishment of Longevity from the Tséwang Jarima
- 607th Anniversary of the Parinirvana of HH Nyammé Sherap Gyaltsen Rinpoche
- The Three Thousandfold Universe: What is it?
No upcoming events