In order to accomplish the benefits of a spiritual practice, it can be necessary to be removed from the ordinary world. Here, a monk poses in front of a closed retreat hut. Inside, the retreatant is in complete isolation except for this small opening through which food is passed each day. These types of retreats continue for 49 days, 100 days and sometimes for years.
- 100,000 Offerings for the Queen of Existence
- A Saint’s Advice Regarding Actions & Their Certain Results
- Eight-branched Aspiration Prayer: Publicly Offered Translation
- Greatly Kind Lama, Think of Me!
- 665th Birth Celebration of the Second Buddha: H.H. the 1st Menri Trizin Nyammé Sherap Gyaltsen Rinpoché
No upcoming events