This stone found at the base of a chorten at the Yungdrung Bön Monastery of Triten Norbutse in Kathmandu, Nepal. This mantra is one of the three heart mantras of the Yungdrung Bön tradition. Its benefit is vast. OM MA TRI MU YÉ SA LÉ DU.
- 100,000 Offerings for the Queen of Existence
- A Saint’s Advice Regarding Actions & Their Certain Results
- Eight-branched Aspiration Prayer: Publicly Offered Translation
- Greatly Kind Lama, Think of Me!
- 665th Birth Celebration of the Second Buddha: H.H. the 1st Menri Trizin Nyammé Sherap Gyaltsen Rinpoché
No upcoming events