This stone found at the base of a chorten at the Yungdrung Bön Monastery of Triten Norbutse in Kathmandu, Nepal. This mantra is one of the three heart mantras of the Yungdrung Bön tradition. Its benefit is vast. OM MA TRI MU YÉ SA LÉ DU.
- 239th Anniversary of the Birth of Kündun Sonam Lodrö, the 22nd Menri Trizin
- Guidance and Protection from the Wise, Loving Mother
- A Modern-day Tertön: Sang Ngak Lingpa
- Annual Retreat of the Peaceful & Wrathful Walsé Ngampa
- 100,000 Offerings for the Queen of Existence, the Enlightened Protector Sipé Gyalmo
No upcoming events