This stone found at the base of a chorten at the Yungdrung Bön Monastery of Triten Norbutse in Kathmandu, Nepal. This mantra is one of the three heart mantras of the Yungdrung Bön tradition. Its benefit is vast. OM MA TRI MU YÉ SA LÉ DU.
- The Annual Retreat of the Blazing Fire Deity, Takla Mébar
- 5th Anniversary of the Parinirvana of H.H. the 33rd Menri Trizin Rinpoché
- Special Day for Healing Waters Practice
- Now Available: Practice Manual for the Accomplishment of Longevity from the Tséwang Jarima
- 607th Anniversary of the Parinirvana of HH Nyammé Sherap Gyaltsen Rinpoche
No upcoming events