One of the Four Immeasurable Qualities is ‘Love‘. In the Tibetan language, it is ‘Jampa‘. Jampa is the practice and aspiration that all beings have happiness and the causes for happiness. Training to feel an authentic quality of love towards all beings, one sets the intention that all actions arising from one’s body, speech and mind will support the happiness of all beings that one encounters either directly or indirectly.
- 88th Anniversary of the Parinirvana of Shardza Tashi Gyaltsen Rinpoche
- Yungdrung Bön History in a Broader Context
- Update from Raven Cypress Wood: Available and Upcoming Books and Translations
- Protection from the Queen of Existence
- 100,000 Offerings for the Queen of Existence, the Enlightened Protector Sipé Gyalmo
No upcoming events