One of the Four Immeasurable Qualities is ‘Love‘. In the Tibetan language, it is ‘Jampa‘. Jampa is the practice and aspiration that all beings have happiness and the causes for happiness. Training to feel an authentic quality of love towards all beings, one sets the intention that all actions arising from one’s body, speech and mind will support the happiness of all beings that one encounters either directly or indirectly.
- Anniversary of The Saint Gongdzö Ritro Chenpo Rinpoche
- Advice for Spiritual Practitioners from the Renowned 8th Century Master, Drenpa Namkha
- Bringing Experiences Outside of Meditation to the Spiritual Path
- The Importance of Mindful Speech
- Ripening the Mind-stream with the Practice of Realizing Impermanence
No upcoming events