One of the Four Immeasurable Qualities is ‘Love‘. In the Tibetan language, it is ‘Jampa‘. Jampa is the practice and aspiration that all beings have happiness and the causes for happiness. Training to feel an authentic quality of love towards all beings, one sets the intention that all actions arising from one’s body, speech and mind will support the happiness of all beings that one encounters either directly or indirectly.
- Happy Zhang Zhung New Year!
- 9839th Anniversary of the Buddha’s Twelfth Deed: Demonstrating How to Pass Beyond Suffering
- Birth Celebration of H.H. 34th Menri Trizin Lungtok Dawa Dargyal Rinpoché
- The Annual Retreat of the Blazing Fire Deity, Takla Mébar
- 5th Anniversary of the Parinirvana of H.H. the 33rd Menri Trizin Rinpoché
No upcoming events