One of the Four Immeasurable Qualities is ‘Love‘. In the Tibetan language, it is ‘Jampa‘. Jampa is the practice and aspiration that all beings have happiness and the causes for happiness. Training to feel an authentic quality of love towards all beings, one sets the intention that all actions arising from one’s body, speech and mind will support the happiness of all beings that one encounters either directly or indirectly.
- A Skillful Method to Purify Negative Karma: Gift Translation
- Anniversary of the Passing Away of Nangtön Dawa Gyaltsen Rinpoche
- 9838th Anniversary of the Buddha’s Twelfth Deed: Demonstrating How to Pass Beyond Suffering
- May Everyone’s Wishes Be Fulfilled!
- A Brief Introduction to the Mother Tantras of Yungdrung Bön
No upcoming events