Beautifully illustrated, this text is for the generation and increase of wealth, good luck and supportive circumstances. This, and various other texts, can be found in the home of laypeople. On a chosen auspicious day each year, one or more monks are requested to come and read these texts out loud in the family home so that the family may receive the blessings of the prosperity practice as well as the virtuous activity of hosting the monks during the recitation.
- 100,000 Offerings for the Queen of Existence
- A Saint’s Advice Regarding Actions & Their Certain Results
- Eight-branched Aspiration Prayer: Publicly Offered Translation
- Greatly Kind Lama, Think of Me!
- 665th Birth Celebration of the Second Buddha: H.H. the 1st Menri Trizin Nyammé Sherap Gyaltsen Rinpoché
No upcoming events