Beautifully illustrated, this text is for the generation and increase of wealth, good luck and supportive circumstances. This, and various other texts, can be found in the home of laypeople. On a chosen auspicious day each year, one or more monks are requested to come and read these texts out loud in the family home so that the family may receive the blessings of the prosperity practice as well as the virtuous activity of hosting the monks during the recitation.
- New Book! The Divine Writings of H.H. 22nd Menri Trizin Kündun Sonam Lodro
- 667th Birth Anniversary of the Second Buddha, H.H. the 1st Menri Trizin Nyammé Sherap Gyaltsen
- A Gift Translation for the Year of the Water Rabbit!
- The Tibetan New Year: Removing Obstacles of the Past and Making Aspirations for Future
- Homage to Buddha Tönpa Shenrap Miwoché on the Anniversary of His Birth!
No upcoming events