Each of the five colors of prayer flags correspond with the five elements. Hanging them in clean, high places where the wind activates their qualities is a way to develop and strengthen the five elements within one’s own body, speech and mind.
- New Book Release – Sacred Smoke: The Ritual Practice of Fumigation and Offering in the Yungdrung Bön Religious Tradition
- The Time to Engage with the Practices of the Great Lama and his Twin Sons
- The 23rd Annual Debate According to the Yeru Tradition
- A Spiritual Master’s Advice for Those Suffering from Pain and Illness
- Introduction to Prayer Wheels
No upcoming events