This stone found at the base of a chorten at the Yungdrung Bön Monastery of Triten Norbutse in Kathmandu, Nepal. This mantra is one of the three heart mantras of the Yungdrung Bön tradition. Its benefit is vast. OM MA TRI MU YÉ SA LÉ DU.
- New Book Release – Sacred Smoke: The Ritual Practice of Fumigation and Offering in the Yungdrung Bön Religious Tradition
- The Time to Engage with the Practices of the Great Lama and his Twin Sons
- The 23rd Annual Debate According to the Yeru Tradition
- A Spiritual Master’s Advice for Those Suffering from Pain and Illness
- Introduction to Prayer Wheels
No upcoming events