The Letter JA is the seventh letter of the Tibetan alphabet. It has an energy which is feminine. It is also a word meaning “tea”.
- Book: Nangshig – A Tibetan Bönpo Monastery and its Family in Amdo
- Anniversary of the Birth of H.H. 33rd Menri Trizin Lungtok Tenpé Nyima Rinpoché
- Aspiration Prayer for the Continuation of the Yungdrung Bön Teachings: Publicly Offered Translation
- Transforming Body and Mind with the Wise Loving Mother
- The Sadak Nye Lam Dé Zhi Ritual: Restoring Environmental Peace & Harmony
No upcoming events