The letter KA is the first letter of the Tibetan alphabet. Although each letter has a precise way of being drawn, greater meaning is placed upon the sound and energy of the letters than their form. The letter KA is said to have an energy that is considered masculine.
- 5th Anniversary of the Parinirvana of H.H. the 33rd Menri Trizin Rinpoché
- Special Day for Healing Waters Practice
- Now Available: Practice Manual for the Accomplishment of Longevity from the Tséwang Jarima
- 607th Anniversary of the Parinirvana of HH Nyammé Sherap Gyaltsen Rinpoche
- The Three Thousandfold Universe: What is it?
No upcoming events