The letter KA is the first letter of the Tibetan alphabet. Although each letter has a precise way of being drawn, greater meaning is placed upon the sound and energy of the letters than their form. The letter KA is said to have an energy that is considered masculine.
- 100,000 Offerings for the Queen of Existence
- A Saint’s Advice Regarding Actions & Their Certain Results
- Eight-branched Aspiration Prayer: Publicly Offered Translation
- Greatly Kind Lama, Think of Me!
- 665th Birth Celebration of the Second Buddha: H.H. the 1st Menri Trizin Nyammé Sherap Gyaltsen Rinpoché
No upcoming events